Worried About Your Child's Mental Health?

Worried About Your Child’s Mental Health?

  1. Reach out to the school mental health team.
    Call or email your child’s assigned school counselor, social worker, or psychologist. If you don’t know who that is, call the school or check the website for contact information. They can help problem solve, meet with your student, and find resources to support your family.

  2. LPS can help you access mental health care.
    Our Mental Health Resource Program helps families who need extra support to access mental health care. We can help you navigate your insurance coverage, find a provider, and access grants to pay for the right care. Referrals to the program must come from the school counselor, social worker, or psychologist at your child’s school.

  3. Contact your pediatrician or one of these great community resources.
    All Health Network provides mental health services for children and adults and parent support groups. Doctor’s Care provides physical and mental health care including services for those without insurance or needing bilingual services. 

  4. Access 24-hour support from Colorado Crisis Services.
    Students and parents can use call or text for support and advice or can visit the 24-hour walk-in center for mental health emergencies.
    1-844-493-8255 or text “TALK” to 38255 

For additional information and resources, please visit www.littletonpublicschools.com/mentalhealth.