In an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), LPS will be closed from Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, April 17, 2020.

More Information About the Closure...

Con el fin de prevenir la propagación del coronavirus (COVID-19), LPS cerrará el lunes 16 de marzo de 2020 hasta el viernes 17 de abril de 2020.

Más información sobre el cierre...

APPLY NOW / Open Positions

Administrative and Licensed Applicants

Only currently employed contracted, licensed staff are eligible for in-district transfer and should use the "Internal Applicants" link in AppliTrack.

Currently employed non-contracted licensed staff and Classified staff should use the "External Applicant" link in AppliTrack.

During your application process, you'll be asked to upload the following documents:

  • resume
  • transcripts
  • three letters of reference (from within last five years) 
  • copy of current license 

Need Help?
We're here to help! For technical questions regarding your application in the AppliTrack system, please contact the AppliTrack help desk using the Request Technical Help link below.

Request Technical Help
Employee Rights Posters

Licensed In-District Transfer Process

Licensed employees who wish to move to another building or department (In-District Transfer) must utilize the In-District Transfer application in AppliTrack. Only currently employed licensed staff are eligible to apply for an In-District Transfer.  

Administrative and Classified employees wishing to apply for a job at a different building MUST complete a new application through AppliTrack.

If you have any questions, please call 303-347-3369.

Classified Applicants

Currently employed classified staff should use the "External Applicant" link in AppliTrack.

All English as a Second Language (ESL), Special Education, and Title I Paraprofessionalapplicants must provide documentation which verifies one of the following: 

  • 48 hours of college credit
  • an A.A. degree or higher
  • or a passing score on the WorkKeys Assessment. If WorkKeys exam is taken, a copy of high school diploma must be provided.

Request Technical Help
Employee Rights Posters

Hear why Mark loves working in Facilities in LPS!

Hear why Laura loves working in Nutrition Services in LPS!

Hear why Stan loves working in Transportation in LPS!

Hear why Michelle loves working in Transportation in LPS!


Charter Schools


Littleton Academy Job Postings

Job postings are available HERE



Littleton Preparatory Job Postings

Job postings are available HERE

Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning




RMSEL Job Postings 

Job postings are available HERE

eryaman escort pornofilme videos porno/ xvideos bitcoin cloud mining anal sex movies xnxx XXX brazzers Videos porno izmit escort minibüs kiralama ankara ankara escort ankara escort Sex videos Free HD XXX kibris gece hayati alanya escort bayan