The following COVID testing sites are available for the LPS Community. LPS is not affiliated with any of these community testing sites.
COVID-19 Testing is available to the following individuals:
- Any person who has or has had one or more symptoms of COVID-19
- Any individual who has had close contact exposure (within 6 ft for at least 15 minutes)
- Any individual who is asymptomatic and:
- Attends a school that is requiring testing
- Is employed by a healthcare facility, nursing home, or is a member of emergency services (police, fire, EMS)
- Resides in or is being admitted to a congregate (shared) living facility
- Is planning to travel or visit a hospital who meets criteria for testing
Please click here to find a community test site.