- The Cigna Dental HMO plan is a co-payment plan.
- At the time of enrollment, you must choose an in-network general dentist to manage your overall care. If you see a dentist outside Cigna’s DHMO network, the plan will not pay.
- There are no annual maximums and no deductible.
- When you receive dental service, Cigna allows your network dentist to charge a certain amount.
- You will pay a fixed portion of that cost and the dental plan will pay the rest.
- The cost for services is listed in Cigna’s Dental Care Patient Charge Schedule.
DHMO and DPPO Plan Comparison
DHMO vs DPPO Plan
Not sure if this is the right plan for you?
Find the Plan That’s Right for You. Take a quick quiz to help you see which dental plan features are most important to you and your family. If you have questions about a Cigna dental plan, attend the open enrollment information meetings to talk with a Cigna representative or call Cigna at 1-800-244-6224.