Substitute Teachers

Substitute Teacher Information

Thank you for your interest in guest teaching for Littleton Public Schools. Substitute teachers do need to hold a 3 or 5 Year Substitute Authorization OR Professional Teaching License from the Colorado Department of Education (CDE). 

Please be prepared to submit hard copies of the following items to Jenise Conway, Office of Human Resources, 5776 S. Crocker Street, Littleton, CO 80120:

(1) Online Application (printed from your website account)

(2) Three (3) Letters of Recommendation

(3) Official Transcripts

(4) CDE Teaching License OR 3 or 5 Year Sub Authorization

There will be an interview process after all of your information is received. You will be contacted via email regarding this process.

LPS Increases Pay for Substitute Teachers