Littleton High School’s FBLA chapter will host the 8th Annual Shred-A-Thon on Saturday, April 13th. Anyone is welcome!
- Clean out in time for taxes! Defend yourself against fraud and identity theft!
- Bring your boxes of financial records, medical records, bank statements, old tax records and other personal information to shred.
- Secure shredding is done on-site while you watch!
- Proceeds support Littleton FBLA students to attend state and national conferences.
SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2019
9:00 a.m to Noon
Littleton High School — South Parking Lot
199 E. Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO 80121
(EAST of Broadway on Littleton Blvd.)
$15 per copy paper sized box or 3 boxes for $40
- Only Cash or Checks can be accepted
- Checks made out to LHS - FBLA
- Your donation is TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
Thank you for helping LHS FBLA students to reach their $5,000 goal!
9th Annual FBLA Shred-a-Thon Flyer