Designated Providers

In accordance with the Colorado Workers’ Compensation Act, Littleton Public Schools requires that all employees receive medical care for a workers’ compensation injury or illness from one of the designed providers listed below.



Dr. Kathryn Bird


20 W. Dry Creek Circle Suite 100

Littleton, CO  80120

Phone: 303-798-1009 

Office Hours:

Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

walk in or appointment


Dr. Robert Broghammer and Dr. Thomas Centi
Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine and 
Centura Physical Therapy South Denver
Lincoln Medical Center
11960 Lioness Way, Suite 150
Parker, CO 80134

Phone: (303) 269-2900

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
by appointment or walk-in




Dr. James Fox
Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine South
Church Ranch - Denver
7233 Church Ranch Blvd, Cottonwood Pod
Westminster, CO 80021

Phone: (303) 925-4003

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
by either walk in or appointment





















Emergencies Only (limit 1 visit):


Centura Littleton Adventist Hospital, 7000 S. Broadway, Littleton, CO 80120

Phone: 303-730-8900
All employees initially treated at Centura Littleton Adventist Hospital must make an appointment with one of the District’s designated occupational medicine physicians at the addresses listed above. Centura Hospital physicians are not authorized by the District to refer to any physician or medical provider other than those listed above. The District’s designated providers listed above must make any referrals for specialized or extended medical care. Bills from unauthorized medical providers will be the patient’s responsibility and will not be covered under the workers’ compensation program.
If an employee receives medical care from his/her own personal physician or a provider other than those listed above, it will be the employee’s own expense.  Your health insurance does not cover work-related injuries/illness. 
In the event of a life or limb threatening emergency, outside the Denver Metro area, obtainmedical treatment at the nearest medical facility; follow-up medical care shall be transferred toyour choice of one of the designated providers, listed above, as soon as possible.