Powell's behavior expectations are...
- Powell staff build positive, productive relationships with all students
- Clear and consistent expectations for students
- Students are held accountable to behavior expectations
- Powell staff will teach and model behavior expectations through classroom procedures, curriculum, and CORE PLUS
- Powell staff acknowledge and affirm when students meet/exceed expectations and problem solve with students when expectations are not met (conference with student/parents, classroom contract)
- Powell staff have timely communication with parents regarding behavior expectations
2016-17 Student/Parent Handbook