School Forms

Permission Forms

21-22 Parking Permit agreement There are new instructions for obtaining a parking permit for the year 2021-2022 school year. In addition to the completed and signed form, you must also provide copies of your current vehicle registration, driver's license, insurance, and student ID. Documents will need to be copied beforehand, for activities to keep on file during this visit.

In addition to the parking permit fee of $50.00, all past fees must be paid. Payments are available through Infinite Campus. 
All costs of permits are final and will not be refunded.



Pre-Arranged Absence.pdf

Prom Guest Form.pdf

2022 HHS After Prom Waiver.pdf


Miscellaneous School Forms

Open Enrollment Forms

Open Enrollment Forms are available on the district site.  If you live within the Littleton Public Schools boundaries but your home high school is Arapahoe or Littleton, please use the "Application for In-District Student Open Enrollment or Transfer Form."   If you live outside the LPS School District, please use the "Application for Admission of Non-Resident Student Form."

If your student is currently open-enrolled at Heritage and he/she plans on returning the next school year, you must submit an "Intent to Renew" Form which is also available on the district website.

School Forms