For information on obtaining a parking permit please see Mrs. DeBow in the Guidance Office
Currently there is a waiting list for permits.
PARKING PERMITS MUST BE PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO THE INSIDE OF THE LOWER RIGHT (PASSENGER SIDE) WINDSHIELD, USING ONLY THE ADHESIVE PROVIDED ON THE PERMIT -
NO TAPE OR LAMINATING ALLOWED.
1. Failure to display the parking permit sticker in the proper location will result in a $10 fine or loss of parking privileges.
2. Student parking is limited to seniors and juniors only. Sophomores are not allowed to park on campus and will face disciplinary action.
3. Student parking is allowed in the West Lot and the East Lot. These spaces are designated by yellow striping. Staff and Visitor parking is designated by white striping and is off limits to student parking.
4. Sitting or loitering in cars is prohibited.
5. Only one permit per student will be issued.
6. If you need to drive a different car from the one you have registered, you must request a temporary permit from the Student Services Office immediately upon your arrival to school. If not, you will risk getting ticketed.
- REGISTRATION AND VALID INSURANCE MUST BE SHOWN FOR THE VEHICLE NEEDING THE TEMPORARY PERMIT.
7. If your assigned sticker is damaged, the Student Services office will issue a replacement sticker for $5.00.
- THE DAMAGED STICKER MUST ACCOMPANY THE REQUEST FOR A NEW STICKER OR THE REPLACEMENT COST WILL BE $25.
8. Students are not allowed to:
- a. transfer, copy, or re-sell their parking permit or temporary permit
- b. “loan” their permits to other students
Such action will result in ticketing, disciplinary action, and/or the loss of parking privileges.
9. If a student permanently changes his/her vehicle during the year, they are required to return the original permit to the Student Services office immediately. The vehicle registration card will be updated and a new permit issued. If the old permit is not returned, a $25 replacement fee will be charged.
10. Authorized school personnel may search any vehicle parked on school property if reasonable cause warrants a search.
11. Parking illegally or improperly, including parking in handicapped zones, fire lanes, visitor or faculty parking areas, will result in a $10 fine by Campus Security and/or ticketing by Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Department and/or towing.
12. Unsafe driving or parking will lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of parking privileges.
13. All accidents must be reported to the Student Services office. Any incident of hit and run will result in the loss of parking privileges.
14. Possession of a weapon or possession, use, sale or the distribution of alcohol, drugs or controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, or any other contraband will result in the loss of parking privileges.
15. After receiving a ticket, the student must see the Bookkeeper within three (3) days to pay fines. Continued and willful disobedience of parking lot rules (3 or more violations) may result in the loss of parking privileges.
16. Revoked parking permits are non-refundable.
All parking regulations will be strictly enforced. Any infraction of these regulations may result in ticketing by Campus Security and/or the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Department