Make A Wish is a foundation that grants kids with an illnesses a wish. For example, our wish kid Brayden has a nervous system disease that makes it harder for him to communicate. His wishes to be a cowboy. Next week will be Make a
Wish Week at Newton. Each day will be a different theme .
- Monday 17~ Dr. Suess Day
- Tuesday 18~ Cowboy/Cowgirl Day
- Wednesday 19~ Wear Green
- Thursday 20~ Ninja Turtle Day
- Friday 21~ Blue Out- wear blue for Make a Wish
We will end our efforts with a Dance-A-Thon!
- When:April 25th from 2:45 - 4 p.m.
- What:A fun time dancing after school for a good cause
- Where:The NMS cafeteria
- Why:To make a little kid’s dreams come true
- Goal:$600 that is about $1 from everyone but we can do better! Two dollars per person will double that. Three dollars a person will mean $1800 which is more than last year’s donation.
There are 3 ways to donate.
- Be a dancer or a team of dancers and get people to sponsor you.
- Sponsor a dancer with either a per minute rate or a flat donation.
- Bring your loose change or dollars into your 5th block teacher’s room and put it in your class bucket.
Or do all three to help a great cause!!! Come on Newton Knights! Show your spirit and help make Brayden's wish come true!