If you are committed to education and are looking for the very best school for your child, please consider Littleton Prep Charter School. Littleton Prep is currently accepting Letters of Intent for pre-kindergarten to grade 8 for 2016-2017 school year.
Littleton Prep offers full-day academically rigorous Kindergarten Monday through Friday and has a limited number of afternoon Kindergarten positions, Monday through Friday. Last year, the full-day program fee was approximately $320 per month for 10 months, from August thru May, plus a non-refundable deposit of $300 due at the time you accept the position. There is no tuition for first through eighth grade.
Littleton Prep's pre-kindergarten offers a tuition based full-day program that runs from 8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m. MF, MWF or TT are available on a first come, first serve basis. The Core Knowledge sequence is utilized and the children learn in a hands-on, positive and FUN enviroment where they are nurtured and loved. Click here for more information on the pre-k program.
For more information on Littleton Prep's programs or to schedule a school tour Click here
Students are enrolled at LPCS on a first-come, first-serve basis, with priority given to returning students, employee and siblings of returning students, in-district students and out of district students.
To be placed on the waitlist, parents/guardians are asked to complete a Letter of Intent (LOI) form for each student they wish to enroll at LPCS. Priority for enrollment at LPCS is established by different priority levels. The date and time is recorded when the Letter of Intent form is received by the LPCS office staff. A priority number will be assigned to each LOI received. Each year, openings will be filled for the upcoming year from the reenrolling existing students and then employee, sibling and in-district waitlist. Once the in-district list is exhausted or April first (whichever comes first), priority will be given according to the dates and times on their LOI forms, regardless of the applicant’s place of residence. When there is a vacancy, the next priority number for that grade level will be contacted about a possible opening.
Any student whose LOI form is received by Littleton Prep, but is not admitted because of enrollment limitations, will retain his or her priority on the wait list for all following years. The students will remain on the wait list until he or she is offered enrollment in Littleton Prep or until the parent/guardian requests the name to be removed. If a student declines enrollment when offered by Littleton Prep, he or she will lose his or her enrollment priority, and if the student desires to establish a new priority, he or she will be reassigned a new priority number.
Enrollment Procedures-How to Apply
1. The first step to enrolling your student at Littleton Prep is to complete and return a Letter of Intent (LOI) form to the school office. The form may be emailed, faxed, hand delivered or mailed to our office. This places your child on the waitlist.
2. Each LOI form will be assigned a priority number and placed on the waitlist.
3. Each year, openings will be filled for the upcoming year from the reenrolling existing students and then employee, sibling and in-district waitlist. Once the in-district list is exhausted or April first (whichever comes first), priority will be given according to the dates and times on their LOI forms, regardless of the applicant’s place of residence.
4. When a position is open in a particular grade level, parents of the next student on the wait list will be contacted.
5. Once a position is accepted, the following information must be submitted: birth certificate, immunization record, last report card, past standardized test scores and proof of residency.
Enrollment Age Requirements
Littleton Prep requires that students must be 5 years of age by September 30 of the school year to enroll in Kindergarten and 4 years of age by September 30 for pre-k.