Student Records & Transcripts

Release of Student Records

The release of information regarding student records is governed by The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. To be in compliance with FERPA, the school district does not disclose any information in education records, without the prior written consent of the parent or eligible student. An eligible student is a student 18 years of age or older and who is not otherwise under a legal disability. Dates of attendance and graduation dates may be released without written consent.

Students may request a copy of their transcript from the Central Records Office located at the Education Services Center. The transcript is the official record of a high school education, containing the student's classes, grades, date of graduation, final class rank, and final GPA.

Transcripts to Home

To request a copy of your transcript be sent to your home or another person or residence, print and complete the Transcript Request Form.

There is a $5.00 charge for each transcript. Checks may be made payable to Littleton Public Schools.

Mail Transcript Request Form and payment to:

Littleton Public Schools 
Student Records 
5776 S. Crocker Street 
Littleton CO 80120-2094
Contact number: 303-347-3499

Please Note:

  • Transcripts are processed and mailed within 72 hours after the request and payment have been received.
  • You may request a transcript in person, however, to ensure assistance will be available, PLEASE CONTACT CENTRAL RECORDS PRIOR TO ARRIVING.

Transcripts to a College/University

To request a copy of your transcript be sent to a college, university, or technical school, complete the online form below. Upon submission, you will be taken to the credit card payment processing ($5 per submission (not per school)... multiple schools can be entered).

Transcript Request Form

* This form cannot be used to send a transcript to a home/private residence. See instructions for transcript releases to a home.

Immunization Records

If you graduated prior to 1986 or after 1992 or you withdrew from the district, it is most likely, though not guaranteed, your immunization record is part of your file. To request immunization records, print and complete the Transcript Request Form. There is no charge for immunization records.