The purpose of the committee is to provide advisory input into decisions made by the Principal in areas such as:
- the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP)
- annual school budget priorities
- school staffing plans
- significant school policies, procedures, and programs
- safety issues related to the school environment
- to fulfill the school’s accountability requirements under Colorado law.
- Attend and participate in RMAC meetings
- Share information and serve as a positive community resource
A healthy and effective Accountability Committee contributes to one of Ralph Moody's most valuable resources: a deep sense of community and connection.