Health Assistant
303-347-7953 (no voicemail)

Does your student need medications administered at school? In order to administer medications to students at school, the Parent/Guardian Authorization to Administer Medications at School must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian and your child's physician's office.

Immunization records must be on file for all students.  Incoming 6th Graders (and new 7th and 8th) need to submit the most recent immunization record to the Health Office.

*This is a state law (C.R.S. 25-4-901 ET SEQ. See page 40 of the revised Code of Conduct). 

If you have any questions, or wish to get more information about your right to a medical, religious, or personal exemption, please call 303-347-7953.  Immunization information can be faxed to 303-347-3975 or dropped off in the main office.