- Develop school improvement plans; monitor and evaluate the results
- Annual school budget priorities
- School staffing plan
- Significant school policies, procedures, and programs
- Safety issue related to school environment
The PAC provides information for the district annual report to the community about school performance that describes:
- Student performance results
- Progress toward improvement goals
- Student disciplinary actions
- Community satisfaction
- PAC accomplishments
- School accomplisments
- Effectiveness of SAC
The PAC communicates and cooperates with other school groups and committees, with the District Accountability Committee (DAC) and communicates PAC decisions to the school community.
All members of the Peabody community are welcomed and encouraged to attend PAC meetngs throughout the school year.