Your involvement is so important to the success of our school. Your help, even if it's just a few hours, goes a long way to making sure our school is a great place for our students and families. The PTO Manager Progam will help us keep you up to date of what's happening in and around the school. And it's easy for you to let us know how and when you can help.
- Getting started - to sign in you will need an email address and password.
- If you received an email with a password simply enter your information in the top right corner of this page If you haven't received an email simply click on the 'new user' link at the bottom right of this page
- After you sign in you'll see any important messages we've posted. You'll also be able to see a list of events happening at our school. Make sure you let the event leader know if you'd like to help out. Click on the link below to get started now!
Current NMS Volunteer Opportunities
CODE Cart Volunteers Needed
- CMAS testing at Newton begins after spring break during the first two weeks of April. Volunteers are needed to help with CODE rewards during lunch and snack donations are also requested. Please click below to see how you can help and sign up!
Back Pack Program
Clinic Volunteers Needed
- School Clinic Volunteers: Your assistance is greatly needed in Newton's clinic. Volunteer anywhere between 1 1/2 to 3 hours during the school day. Shift times are very flexible so you can come a little earlier or stay a little later. Sonya Lewis, our LPS staff member who runs the clinic, would really appreciate your assistance. Sign up available here for the remainder of January and February. NO SPECIAL TRAINING OR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. She could just really use some help.
Run/Walk With the Knights
- Run With The Knights is a 2 mile fun run/walk that the PE department puts on here at Newton every spring. Each grade level will partaicipate in their race during their exploritory time. The date for this years run is Tuesday May 23,2017. Please come join us for the fun that day and or if you can go onto the link below to sign up to volunteer to help or donate a prize for our students. It is a great day thanks for all of your support please contact Mr. Blake or Ms. Osthoff if you have any questions.
- Arapahoe Credit Union and Colorado Vault and Safe Deposit Box CO. are providing the county with free shred-a-thon (April 29th, 9:30-2:00). Feel free to bring any documents for ON-SITE destruction (watch it happen!). Bring old bank statements, check registers, receipts and anything else with personal information on it. Additionally, feel free to bring your small electronics and we will get those recycled as well! (Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept ANY box/ tube/rear projection screens. We also are unable to offer electronic data destruction.) This year, we are in Newton's parking lot! This will let us move people through faster. For more information, go to: https://www.arapahoecu.org/creditunion/offers/shred.html Donation funds collected will go to Newton Middle School