Fees must be paid by August 10th
Complete “2015-16 Family Check-in” online through Infinite Campus
- The 2015-16 Family Check-in will be completed online through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Families will have the opportunity to directly update emergency contact information, make changes to addresses, and review the usual yearly permissions. This replaces the paper emergency and permission forms.
- Forms WILL NOT be mailed home. If you do not have Internet access, you may stop by the main office and we will assist you.
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please contact the office at 303-347-7700. Student logins will not have access to this portion of the system. If you are new to the district you should have received a username when you registered at the district offices. Please do not attempt to use a cellular phone for this process – the portal is designed for a web browser like those found on computers and tablets.
Pay your student’s fees
- Please click here for the 2015-216 Fee Payment Form.
- Option 1: Pay by credit card through our online payment system, http://littleton.revtrak.net.There is a $2.00 convenience fee. Note: fee payment form does not need to be sent to theschool if paying by credit card.
- Option 2: Mail check or money order, made payable to Littleton High School, to Littleton High School, Attn: Bookkeeper, 199 E Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80121.
- Option 3: Bring cash or check to the main office after July 21.
- Check Infinite Campus throughout the year for additional fees that accompany some classes and athletics.
- Back this year! Buy your school supplies from our student marketing club, DECA!
Schedule Adjustments – if needed
- Student schedules will be available at the beginning of August through Infinite Campus.
- Please click here for more information on how to do Schedule Adjustments.
Athletics – Fall Sports
- Fall sports include: Football, Cross Country (boys & girls), Volleyball, Softball, Gymnastics,Boys’ Tennis, Boys' Soccer, and Boys' Golf.
- Register for fall sports online at http://www.littletonlions.net/
- With the exception of Boys’ Golf, registration should be complete by Wednesday August 12. Boys’ Golf registrations will need to be done prior to the first golf practice on August 10. Allother practices will begin on August 17.
- Fees for participating in sports will be posted on Infinite Campus after teams are decided.
- Physicals will be offered through Physiotherapy Associates at Arapahoe High School on Saturday, August 8, from 8:00am to 10:00am. Cost is $25 benefitting the LHS Athletic Department.
Parking permits (Seniors and Juniors only)
- Parking permits may be purchased online here http://littleton.revtrak.net.
- Students need to print and fill in the Parking Permit Agreement. Bring the Agreement, yourdriver’s license, car registration, and proof of insurance to the bookkeeper’s office in order to receive your paid permit.
- Parking permits may be purchased with cash or check in the bookkeeper’s office during regular office hours. Please bring the above listed forms with you to make this purchase.
If you have questions please call: 303-347-7700.
Interested in volunteering? We have wonderful parent groups that would love to have volunteers. Watch our website and your email for more information detailing how you can become involved in PTO, ENCORE!, IBPO, and Boosters.