Please support us by clicking here~
The Littleton Public Schools Foundation has one mission and that is to raise dollars to support educating kids in our community. That’s it, plain and simple. We do that through garnering financial support from our local business, corporate and parent communities. To support educating kids, the LPS Foundation provides funding for:
- Grants to teachers to help pay for nearly anything needed in classrooms for all subject areas;
- Professional development so teachers can continue to learn;
- Mental health support so staff and students have the resources necessary to work through adversity;
- Educational technologies such as desktop computers, Chromebooks, ipads, Smartboards, electronic scales, advanced calculators, 3D printers, laser engravers, software and cloud-based programs, Kindles, digital drawing tablets, sewing machines, microscopes;
- Educational resources for reading, mathematics and science programs both online and print materials;
- Wellness programs such as Playworks at all elementary schools, climbing walls, school gardens, spinning bikes, and food pantries;
- District-wide initiatives and level programs.
Please consider supporting us on Colorado Gives Day. Any contribution amount will help us execute our mission to educate our kids.