- Open enrolled students continuing at the same school next year will complete an "Intent to Renew" form.
- Existing open enrolled students planning to move on to an LPS middle or high school must complete a new open enrollment application.
Will your child attend his/her current school next year?
Yes? Parents of non-resident students planning to attend their current school next year are asked to remain in good standing and complete an “intent renew form” yearly.
Continued Open Enrollment Checklist
- Remain in good standing.
- Complete “Intent to Renew” form issued by school.
- Have a great year!
Is your child open enrolled and planning to move on to LPS middle or high school next year?
Yes, all level changes required a new open enrollment application. Parents will complete a new application when their child is changing levels from elementary to middle school or middle to high school.
School Level Change Checklist
- Submit open enrollment form with required documentation to the middle or high school.
- Once accepted, confirm your child’s place.
- Attend middle/high school registration nights.