The mission is to provide classified employees a voice for their questions, ideas, and concerns on matters such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Assistance in contributing better service to the school district and community
- Examining ways to improve job satisfaction
- Optimizing classified employees’ professional status
- Optimizing recognition of classified employees' contributions to the District’s educational programs
- Functioning as an information resource for classified employees
Membership in CEAC is open to all classified employees representing various departments in LPS.
Monthly meetings of CEAC shall be held during the school year.