Lion Pride Preview: November 14, 2013, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Students and parents are invited to attend a presentation about Littleton High School. Parents attend a teacher/parent presentation and students take a tour of the building. Later, students and parents will have the opportunity to learn about academic offerings, clubs, activities, and athletics from department chairs, student participants, and head coaches.
Ninth Grade Registration: February 19, 2014, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Students and parents will participate in an informational session regarding LHS graduation requirements and course offerings. Counselors and administrators will introduce the registration process and materials and assist students in completing the class registration process.
Registration dates and times (Course Selection for Class of 2017):
- February 19, 2014 (during Ninth Grade Registration, begins at 6:30 p.m.)
- March 4, 2014 (takes place in the Forum at 5:30 p.m.)
- Language Arts: Curt Stedron, 303-734-6826, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Math: Don Zolla, 303-734-6829, email@example.com
- World Languages: Becky Shew, 303-734-6827,
- Science: Leslie Fotopulos, 303-734-6786, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Studies: Greg Klein, 303-734-6796, email@example.com
- Performing Arts: Jim Farrell, 303-734-6781, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Education: Margaret Whalen, 303-734-6830, email@example.com
- Career and Technology Education (CTE): Amber Hall, 303-734-6785, firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Language Acquisition (ELA): Chris Colias, 303-734-6842, email@example.com
- Special Education: Carla Randle, 303-347-7754, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counselor: Mike Puchino, 303-347-7772, email@example.com
- Assistant Principal: Cathy Benton, 303-347-7714, firstname.lastname@example.org