6558 South Acoma Street
Littleton, CO 80120
Principal: Mr. Greg Sumlin
School Hours: 7:40 a.m. - 2:05 p.m.
PLC Late Start Time: 9:40 a.m.
Options High School Program - Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12
Vision Statement: To create a purposeful community that values meaningful relationships, an engaging learning environment, and a dedication to academic and personal success.
Options High School is designed to serve students who are currently attending another high school within Littleton Public Schools.
Interested students should contact their home high school counselor to receive an application and arrange for an interview.
- Options High School is an alternative program for LPS high school students, Grades 9–12
- Smaller student/teacher ration (16:1) provides a more individualized learning experience
- Closed campus
- Students earn a high school diploma from their LPS home high school
- Core academic classes and electives meet the graduation requirements of the home high schools
- Career and technical training opportunities
- Community Employment Experience, ACTS vocational programs, and PSEO programs available
- Restorative practices; empathy building
- Online courses for credit recovery are offered, PLATO
- Infant nursery and teen parent program available to students