Eligible employees may elect to participate in the voluntary Vision Service Plan (VSP) at their own expense. The district does not contribute toward this plan:
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- One eye exam per year (12 months)
- Lens every year (12 months)
- Frames every two years (24 months)
- Using a participating provider will result in the highest level of benefit under the plan
You must complete the enrollment form, indicating your election, in order to be enrolled in this plan. If you do not enroll upon hire, your next opportunity to enroll will be during an open enrollment period unless you have a change in family/employment status. You can enroll dependents only if you enroll yourself. You and/or dependents do not need to be enrolled in health, dental, or life insurance group plans to be enrolled in the vision plan. Refer to VSP Summary Plan for detailed information. If you have any vision questions please contact Becky Sherwood, Benefits Technician, at 303-347-3371 or VSP at vsp.com or 1-800-877-7195.