6557 South Acoma Street
Littleton, CO 80120
Principal: Ms. Ashley Broer
School Hours: 7:40 a.m. -2:05 p.m.
PLC Late Start Time: 9:40 a.m.
Options Middle School Program - Pathways, Grades 7, 8, and 9
Vision Statement: To create a purposeful community that values meaningful relationships, an engaging learning environment, and a dedication to academic and personal success.
Pathways is designed to meet the needs of unique learners by providing a variety of approaches and activities. The core program is a skill-based curriculum specifically created to promote maximum success for those learners.
Interested students should contact their home school counselor to receive an application and arrange for an interview.
- Options Pathways is an alternative program for LPS students, grades 7-9
- Smaller student/teacher ration (15:1) provides a more individualized learning experience
- Mentor groups
- Adventure Day experiences (cultural and outdoor activities)
- State of the art computer lab
- Strong sense of community
- Emphasis on academics
- Restorative practices/empathy building
- Individual academic intervention in core subject areas
- Community service opportunities and partnerships
- Parent Action Committee
- Video production
- Integrated 21st Century classroom technology