(Click on photos to enlarge and view as slideshow.)
 ¡Bienvenido!    Chào mừng bạn!  
Out-of-District Families Currently Enrolled in LPS


Do I need to re-apply each year?

No, but you need to submit an an intent to renew enrollment form each year for continued enrollment in LPS. This form is available for the next school year, 2015-2016 Renewal Application for Nondistrict Resident Open Enrollment . Forms are available in all LPS school offices, by calling 303-347-4360, or online. Return the completed form to your child's school.

What if my child is moving on to middle or high school?

When a student changes levels, i.e., 5th to 6th grade, and 8th to 9th grade, parents must complete an open enrollment application (not an intent to renew form) and return it to the school your child will attend. The application form should be completed during the open enrollment window, October 1 through January 31.

Do I need to re-register every year?

No. Current district students do not need to register at the ESC each year. If a student leaves the district for more than one year, registration is necessary.

Some LPS and Douglas County Schools located in Highlands Ranch have a special agreement that provides some waivers of nonresident requirements. For information, call the district Transportation office, 303-347-4778.



Home  |  District Information  |  Our Schools  |  Employment  |  Calendars  |  for Parents  |  for Students  |  for Staff
© Littleton Public Schools